What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When interacting with our web site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you register with us.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list, downloading our free report, fill out a form, or enter information on our site in some way.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding information or promotions for our products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to any outside third parties your Personal Identifiable Information.
Third Party Links
We do not currently include or offer third party products or services on our website. We do not currently link to outside third party web sites which offer you a product or service. We will not send you information or promotions from third parties which offer you a product or service.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we reserve the right to do so in the future should we choose to.
In the very unlikely event a data breach occurs, we will notify any person(s) whom we have PII stored immediately of the breach via email.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions regarding our products or services.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click on the Unsubscribe link and follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. You will then promptly be removed from ALL future correspondence.
PO Box 894
Newcastle, NSW 2300
Last updated 1st August 2019